1 Reply Latest reply on Oct 13, 2015 9:43 AM by A.T. Romano

how do I burn to disk? When I try to send to dvd drive it will not let me. I can not make a DVD Disk.

DaveS1937

how do I burn to disk? When I try to send to dvd drive it will not let me. I can not make a DVD Disk.

• 1. Re: how do I burn to disk? When I try to send to dvd drive it will not let me. I can not make a DVD Disk.
          A.T. Romano Level 7

DaveS

What version of Premiere Elements and what computer operating system is involved?

What are you doing - burn to disc for DVD-VIDEO standard or widescreen on DVD disc or AVCHD format on DVD disc?

What is the specific problem with your "cannot make a DVD Disk? How far do you get in the process before the failure.

Encoding Menus

Encoding Media

Compiling Media

Burning to disc

Does the project have menus, and have you used TImeline markers for the menus? Any stop marker at the end of the last file on the Timeline that you are trying to burn to disc? When you get to the burn dialog with your DVD in the burner tray, what values are shown in the fields for Space Required and Bitrate in the burner dialog's Quality area (with check mark next to "Fit Content To Available Space"? If you cannot burn to disc, can you burn to folder?

Let us start here and then decide what next based on the details in your reply.

If any questions or need clarification on the above, please do not hesitate to ask.

Thank you.

ATR