2 Replies Latest reply on Oct 14, 2015 1:00 PM by mauritzh68914620

Has upgraded W 8.1 to W 10. Now i can not save the edited movie. Is it because of upgrade? Have Prem elem 13.

mauritzh68914620

Hallo all! Can anyone answer the question:  Has upgraded W 8.1 to W 10. Now i can not save the edited movie. Is it because of upgrade? Have Prem elem 13.

Do yourselves a festive evening / day.

Mauritz Henriksson

• 1. Re: Has upgraded W 8.1 to W 10. Now i can not save the edited movie. Is it because of upgrade? Have Prem elem 13.
          A.T. Romano Level 7

Mauritz Henriksson

I have Premiere Elements 13/13.1 on Windows 10 Home 64 bit (upgrade from 8.1 64 bit) and no problems with Premiere Elements (any version) that I have installed on that computer. My impression is that Premiere Elements successes and failures are the same before and after upgrade to Windows 10 64 bit.

Consequently, from your problem description, you need to look into the project and export settings as well as the properties of your source media.

Have you updated 13 to 13.1 yet using an opened project's Help Menu/Updates?

What are the details

a. project preset

b. properties of source file on Timeline

c. export settings - Publish+Share/ then what?

What error messages are you getting in the save to file or burn to exports?

Do you have the latest version of QuickTime installed on your Premiere Elements computer? The latest version is 7.7.8, but Apple has a problem with 7.7.8 on Windows 10 64 bit. If you have not already, please install QuickTime 7.7.6 since it will meet the Premiere Elements QuickTime 7 requirement even though it is not actually the latest version of QuickTime 7. QuickTime 7.7.6 for Windows

Is your video card/graphics card up to date according to the web site of the manufacturer of the card? If it is, then you might consider temporarily rolling back the driver version to determine if that has any influence on the issue.

Does your computer use an Intel HD Graphics 2000 and higher video card/graphics card? If not, then disable the preference named User Hardware Acceleration (works on Intel HD Graphics 2000 and higher). See Edit Menu/Preferences/General.

Look at different save locations and available hard drive space at those locations.

Please consider, and supply more information. If clarification needed on the above, please ask.

Thanks.

ATR

• 2. Re: Has upgraded W 8.1 to W 10. Now i can not save the edited movie. Is it because of upgrade? Have Prem elem 13.
            mauritzh68914620 Level 1

Good evening / morning A.T. Romano. Thanks for your reply. But it does not help with updating. When I should "publish + share" movie, I get the "exportfel" with the following text.  

In an alert box. "Exportfel. Error while compiling movie. Out of disk space. " Have you any other suggestions?  There is no shortage of disk space.

Thanks for the help.

Mauritz Henriksson

Från: A.T. Romano 

Skickat: den 13 oktober 2015 21:12

Till: Mauritz Henriksson <gubben.mauritz@ownit.nu>

Ämne:  Has upgraded W 8.1 to W 10. Now i can not save the edited movie. Is it because of upgrade? Have Prem elem 13.

Has upgraded W 8.1 to W 10. Now i can not save the edited movie. Is it because of upgrade? Have Prem elem 13.

created by  <https://forums.adobe.com/people/A.T.+Romano> A.T. Romano in Premiere Elements -  <https://forums.adobe.com/message/8062260#8062260> View the full discussion