2 Replies Latest reply on Oct 14, 2015 6:58 AM by A.T. Romano

can any one help me with activation.

dawitt39559670

can any one help me with activation.

• 1. Re: can any one help me with activation.
          kamnayadav Level 1

dawitt39559670,

What is the problem that you are facing with activation?

• 2. Re: can any one help me with activation.
            A.T. Romano Level 7

dawitt

What version of Premiere Elements, what computer operating system?

Did you just purchase Premiere Elements and are trying to get it activated for the first time or did you uninstall the program and are now trying to reinstall it and get it activated?

Is the install from purchased installation files or from installation discs from boxed packaging of the product?

Do you have the purchased serial number or are you trying to get the serial number from a redemption code? Are you working with a regular version or the student teacher version of the program?

Also, are you getting any message that you have the purchased activated serial number on more than 2 of your computer?

The above covers a lot of possibilities, but should give you an idea of the information that might help us to help you. But, in the end, Adobe is the ultimate source on matters regarding Activation. It may or may not help you if you not have the latest version and the matter is technical rather than strictly activation. Contact if applicable....

for Adobe ID, Signing In, Account Information

Contact Customer Care

for Downloading, Installing and Setting Up

Contact Customer Care

Any questions or need clarification, please do not hesitate to ask.

Thank you.

ATR