8 Replies Latest reply on Oct 19, 2015 5:27 AM by Sheena Kaul

I need to speak with anyone who can help me fix my account problem

michaeln31314718

Hello,

I NEED ANYONE AT ADOBE WHO CAN HELP ME WITH MY PROBLEM, YOUR PHONE AND CHAT SUPPORT HAVE FAILED ME.  PLEASE READ CAREFULLY!!!

Here's the back story:
      I paid for 3 subscriptions on my corporate credit card.  My boss came back to me after I paid and asked that I place them on a different credit card number for internal accounting purposes.  I contact adobe and asked if they could do this.  They said no.  I said fine, can I cancel, get a proportionate partial refund and then immediately start again on the correct credit card (this was to limit the use of money from the wrong pot).  The chat folks said they would need to elevate and get back to me in 2-3 days.

Then over night my account was canceled and said they would charge me a penalty for canceling early.  THIS IS NOT WHAT I WAS ASKING FOR. 

I am currently without access and need it back ASAP for my Job.

What I need from Adobe:

I am fine if I cannot get the money on the right account.  I need my account re-activated

I need to know where any refund went back to (your guys on the phone couldn't tell me). 

I need to make sure no penalty was paid.

What I am not trying to do: 

I am not trying to update my credit card for future payments - I don't care about this.

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME!