1 Reply Latest reply on Oct 14, 2015 9:10 AM by SJRiegel

When exporting my file to pdf my placed logo files show as white, instead of the correct colors.

matthewb19202473

If I open the PDF, it looks fine, but if I place the PDF into another InDesign file, it shows as white. And I do not mean that the entire frame is white. My background for the graphic is transparent like I need it to be. The actual logo art is white.

• 1. Re: When exporting my file to pdf my placed logo files show as white, instead of the correct colors.
          SJRiegel Adobe Community Professional & MVP

Are the logos set in spot colors? Default acrobat settings don't show spot colors, but this can be changed.

I don't remember the details, but I'll check it out and post back

EDIT:  I can't reproduce the problem in my current version of Acrobat, but I have run into this in the past, and it was a preference setting in Acrobat that fixed it.   Would you be willing to share the PDF file on Dropbox (or some other file sharing service), so others here can see if they have the same result?

Second edit: I misread you post - still, sharing the PDF may help someone here track down the issue.