3 Replies Latest reply on Oct 15, 2015 5:38 AM by Rick Gerard

    Is there such a thing as a Motion WARP Effect?




      I know that the motion blur effect  in After Effects can help replicate the smearing look that happens when object is filmed moving quickly by a camera with a standard or low shutter speed setting. However what I'm looking to replicate is the "bending/bowing" distorting look that also happens when an object moves around quickly. Let me explain-


      Remember as a kid when you did the pencil trick, pinched it between your fingers and moved your hand up and down and the pencil "wobbled"? Or if you swing a stick and it appears to bend as it moves? That's the effect I'm referring to.