Go to your Lightroom preferences and uncheck the Show "add photos" screen.
On the performance tab, uncheck the graphics accelerator option.
If doing those two things don't help then consider just using Photoshop and Camera Raw since you are on the CC.
Well, when i uncheck that box LR crashes.
1 person found this helpful
You can manually edit the Preferences out side the Lightroom and turn of the Graphics Processor.
Please Follow the Solution below
- Go To Edit>>Preference>>Performance>>Uncheck "Use Graphics Processor" If this does not solves the issue then,
- With Lightroom closed
- Navigate to
C:\Users\YourUserName\AppData\Roaming\Adobe\Lightroom\Preferences (Where AppData is a hidden/system folder so you may need to enter the folder name directly into your Explorer address bar or enable hidden/system folders in Explorer folder view options.)
- Open the file LightroomPreferences.agprefs
- Search for the line Use autobahn=True(Press CTRL+F)
- Change it to Use Autobahn=False
Once Done save the File
3. Also refer this link and update Graphics Processor if you use AMD card
Let us know if that helps.
I see! Thank you!
The problem only occures when i edit photos. Can it be it will help with only the driver-update?
Will this problem be solved with the next update to LR cc?
TY for help!
Yes, this issue is related to the graphics card drivers.
First, you may try to update your graphics card drivers and if that does not help, then you should update the file mentioned by Mohit in his last post and that should help.