I AM RETURNING ADOBE PREMIERE ELEMENTS 13

I NEED A ADDRESS

I CANT TAKE THIS ANYMORE YOUR SUPPORT STINKS

• 1. Re: I AM RETURNING ADOBE PREMIERE ELEMENTS 13
          A.T. Romano Level 7

andrewb

This is not Adobe. Rather user to user.

About returns/refunds

Did you purchase Premiere Elements 13 from Adobe as a download within the last 30 days.

Typically when you do that, Adobe extends return/refund.

See Adobe Orders. Return, cancel, or exchange an Adobe order

If you purchased elsewhere, you are governed by the return/refund policy of the seller. And, must seek recovery from that seller.

Might I ask where you have been troubleshooting your Premiere Elements 13 problems. I have looked under your forum activities, have found many threads and or posts that you have posted, but I do not see any replies to them. All seem to post the same message about getting rid of the program. I did not see mention of the actual problem.

If you want to troubleshoot Premiere Elements 13, we would offer you the opportunitity to do that in this essentially user to user forum and will go the extra mile to help user to user. If you do not want to do that, then you will need to explore what rights you still have for a return/refund for the product as defined by the place and conditions of purchase.

ATR

• 2. Re: Re: I AM RETURNING ADOBE PREMIERE ELEMENTS 13
            andrewb40824892 Level 1

i cant take it.  can not deal with that company! i bought it at best buy on

the 4th. they dont return any open cd stuff. i cant get the support when i

need it. there service sucks period. i just need a address maybe then can

resell it to another idiot.

On Wed, Oct 14, 2015 at 4:18 PM, A.T. Romano <forums_noreply@adobe.com>

• 3. Re: I AM RETURNING ADOBE PREMIERE ELEMENTS 13
              Peru Bob Adobe Community Professional & MVP

What is the issue you are having?  Maybe somebody on this forum can help you with your problem with Premiere Elements.

• 4. Re: Re: I AM RETURNING ADOBE PREMIERE ELEMENTS 13
                andrewb40824892 Level 1

I don't know if you can read or not I just want to return it I don't care

for the company one bit. I never saw a customer service like this ever in

my life

• 6. Re: Re: I AM RETURNING ADOBE PREMIERE ELEMENTS 13
                  A.T. Romano Level 7

andrewb

Thanks for the reply and sorry for the situation that you describe. Based on history, Best Buy is the only one who can resolve this return/refund matter for you.

You can try the Adobe Customer Service telephone number listed online, but...

https://www.google.com/search?q=adobe+customer+service&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8

As I have already pointed out, we will be willingly to work with you user to user in your thread with an exchange of details about the Premiere Elements workflow situation. But, that is going to take patience and time. But, in the end, you may be the winner. Consider. It may not take as much time as you think. We keep that thought.

I will give you the typical drill so you can decide how you want to proceed.

1. What are the Premiere Elements 13 problems that are preventing you from successfully completely your video projects?

2. What computer operating system?

3. Have you updated 13 to 13.1 Update using an opened project's Help Menu/Updates?

4. Does the problem exist with and without the antivirus and firewalls disabled?

5. Do you have the latest version of QuickTime 7 installed on your computer along with Premiere Elements, and are you running the programs using a user account with administrative privileges?

6. Is your video card/graphics card up to date according to the web site of the manufacturer of the card?

7. If your problems start and get worse in the project itself

a. project preset

b. properties of the source media (sometimes giving brand/model/settings of the camera that recorded that video is the easiest way to get at that type of information).

c. size of project

d. export details if you got to the export section of the project.

8. What type of project do you want to create primarily - export to file saved to the computer hard drive or burn to disc or upload to YouTube, Vimeo, or Facebook from with the Premiere Elements built in feature for those uploads?

Lots of questions, but quick answers.

Please consider.

Thanks.

ATR

• 7. Re: Re: I AM RETURNING ADOBE PREMIERE ELEMENTS 13
                    A.T. Romano Level 7

andrewb

After I posted (post number 6), I saw your reply which clearly states that you do not want anything to do with Premiere Elements, except for you to get your money back. You have a rain check from me for troubleshooting help if and when you ever decide to revisit the situation - I read you as "never" on that, but.....

As said, I am not Adobe. Based on history and what has been written, the chances of recovery from Adobe are slim to none. Adobe does those return/refunds if you purchase from it within 30 days of purchase. When you purchase elsewhere, then refund comes from the seller.

You can try the Adobe Customer Service telephone number that I pointed you to. I am not affiliated with Adobe in anyway. Just a user of the Elements Windows programs and a visitor to this forum like you.

Best wishes with whatever your decision is with regard to this matter.

ATR

• 8. Re: Re: I AM RETURNING ADOBE PREMIERE ELEMENTS 13
                      andrewb40824892 Level 1

dont reply its spammed now

On Wed, Oct 14, 2015 at 7:11 PM, A.T. Romano <forums_noreply@adobe.com>