That sounds like audio out of sync with video. You are not supplying enough information for us to help you.
Please let us know
1. What version of Premiere Elements on what computer operating system?
2. What are the properties of your Timeline video and what are you (manually) or the project (automatically) setting as the project preset to match the properties of the source video on the Timeline?
3. What are you using to record this video....cell phone, iPad, or other device that records with a variable rather than constant frame rate?
4. When you are playing back the Timeline content in the Edit area monitor, are you playing back the Timeline rendered or unrendered content?
(Is there an orange line above the video clip that you are playing back in Edit?)
5. Please verify that your file's frame rate is 60p (60 progressive frames per second) and not 60i (60 fields per second the counterpart of 60 interlaced frames per second).
6. Is the problem before the export and also after the export? If so, what player are you using for reviewing the export from this Premiere Elements project.
Please review, consider, and give more details. If you have questions or need clarification on the above, please do not hesitate to let me know, and I will go over and clarify each question one by one.