• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Almost have flash player up and running

New Here ,
Oct 15, 2015 Oct 15, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

On my tablet, Dolphin was installed and then was set to allow downloads from other sources and to always have flash on. Also Dolphin Jetpack was installed. Flash 11.1 was downloaded and installed. However, it would never open (which meant it couldn't open the site that allows settings). The app link says "settings". What must be done to open the flash settings? This was so easy on Kindle and I thought it would be easier on the Samsung, but now, I'm wondering!!!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 22, 2015 Oct 22, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Running an old Flash Player (and the last working Android version was 2011) means that you're missing *several hundred* security fixes and are at significant risk of contracting a malware infection.  It's a pretty bad idea.

The only good solution I know about at the moment is to run a Flash instance in the cloud and stream it back to a browser.

Puffin is the only thing I know that does this at the moment, and it runs on Android and iOS.

Puffin Web Browser - The fastest mobile browser with Flash support over cloud on iPad, iPhone and An...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines