We have generated projects with 600+ topics and Responsive HTML5 generated correctly.
Since you are generating for the first time, we wanted to confirm if did you create a layout before generating Responsive HTML5..? [Outputs (SSL) Pod >> Responsive HTML5 Settings >> Manage Layout >> Gallery >> Select Azure_Blue or Charcoal_Grey >> OK >> ]
Yes, I chose a layout (Charcoal Gray) and can generate and view the output. When I try to close the project and/or exit RoboHelp, it hangs and I have to kill it via Task Manager.
I would like to add Responsive HTML 5 to the outputs -- it will be the primary output -- and remove some of the other output types which I will not use. And, I would like to close and exit without having to start Task Manager.
This is an old project and one I inherited.
To avoid the exit crasher try this if it helps:
- File >> Options >> "Clear project cache (.cpd) file before opening any project" = ON
- Upgrade your RH11 project (again) directly to RH12.0.1 patch
- If it doesn't, you may share your project via dropbox or any other downloadable link if possible, we will investigate it.
For managing the outputs in the Outputs (SSL) Pod:
- You may try deleting unused outputs (Right click >> Delete)
- Create new Responsive output (Right click >> New output)
- And set Responsive HTML5, a primary output by (Right click >> Set as primary)