3 Replies Latest reply on Oct 16, 2015 5:53 PM by A.T. Romano

adobe op meerdere computers installeren

Bert-5

Kun je na aankoop van premiere elements deze op meerdere computers installeren, zoals op je desktop en op je laptop? Of moet je het product dan twee keer aanschaffen?

• 1. Re: adobe op meerdere computers installeren
          A.T. Romano Level 7

bert-5

Premiere Elements version and computer operating system?

Installation files or installation discs?

Individual or Company/School?

Individual

The Adobe license allows the "Customer" to install the purchased activated serial number on no more than 2 of the "Customer's" computers. And, the "Customer" is not supposed to run those two computers at the same time.

If you have installation files for Premiere Elements Windows, they are no going to work on Premiere Elements Mac. And, Premiere Elements Mac installation files are not going to work on Premiere Elements Windows.

What installation files do you currently have? Or do you have 2 installation disks, one for Windows and one for Mac?

Please consider and give more details.

Thank you.

ATR

• 2. Re: adobe op meerdere computers installeren
            Bert-5 Level 1

I purchased online via adobe id en creditcard en downloaded the installation files voor premiere elements en photoshop elements 14. And now i wondered if it is allowed en possible to install those programs on my desktop and on my laptop. You inform me that it is allowed and possible to use the product id on two computers, which programs than are not to be used simultaniously. I think that anwsers my question,, so thank you very much for your quick reply. I will try both installations tomorrow.'

@@ !

• 3. Re: adobe op meerdere computers installeren
              A.T. Romano Level 7

bert-5

Thanks for the reply. From your details of your situation, sounds like a can do situation.

You should have a purchased serial number for Premiere Elements 14 and a purchased serial number for Photoshop Elements in the combination sale.

If that is the case, you should be able to use the Premiere Elements 14 serial number on desktop and laptop. And, same for Photoshop Elements 14 serial number on desktop and laptop.

Any, questions along the way, please ask.

Thanks.

ATR