Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe flash player update with gpo

New Here ,
Oct 16, 2015 Oct 16, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all,

I would like to deploy flash player version 19.0.0.226 for internet explorer via gpo. we already deployed version 19.0.0.207 succecsfull. Now I added the new msi file to the gpo and set that this package can upgrade the older version. i tried with uninstalling and with updating. both times at my test client the adobe flash player is removed from the installed software list in the system configuration, but when i check the version under flash player, it is the new one. and everytime the client reboots it wants to install the newest version. i also tried to apply the update in a seperate gpo with the same result. flash player is not displayed in th system configuration but in flash player options it shows me the newest version.

what do i wrong?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 22, 2015 Oct 22, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please see the system administrator's guide here:

Adobe Flash Player Administration Guide for Flash Player | Adobe Developer Connection

If you don't believe the installers are working correctly based on what we've published, please file a bug over at http://bugbase.adobe.com

If you post a link to the bug here, it will hit my inbox and I'll be happy to escalate it to the team for investigation.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Sep 19, 2017 Sep 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Please try this link if you're still having issues. Install Adobe Flash Player 27 using Windows 7 Group Policy (100% Working Method)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines