3 Replies Latest reply on Oct 17, 2015 11:19 AM by A.T. Romano

the video quality is worse when i put in adobe premiere elements and the sound doesn't worK:(

sharonk22391621

the video quality is worse when i put in adobe premiere elements and the sound doesn't worK:(

im trying to do game movie

• 1. Re: the video quality is worse when i put in adobe premiere elements and the sound doesn't worK:(
          A.T. Romano Level 7

sharonk

We need information/details in order to help you.

What version of Premiere Elements and what computer operating is involved?

What are the properties of the video that you are trying to import and edit and export from your version of Premiere Elements?

If you do not know, can you tell us the brand/model/settings of the camera that recorded the video? You mention "game movie". Are you recording the video audio from one of those game recording devices? If so, which one, and what are the recording settings.

The whole idea is getting at those video properties to try to determine where the properties are having problems with Premiere Elements.

Is this the first time you are using Premiere Elements for your video projects? Or, have you used this video before with Premiere Elements and everything was fine then?

Are you setting the project preset (project settings) for the project yourself manually (File Menu/New/Project) or are you letting the program decide for you based on its analysis of the first file dragged to the Timeline?

Please consider, supply information, and then we can plan some troubleshooting strategy to get you moving forward with your Premiere Elements projects?

Any questions or need clarification on any of the above, please do not hesitate to ask.

Thank you.

ATR

• 2. Re: the video quality is worse when i put in adobe premiere elements and the sound doesn't worK:(
            sharonk22391621 Level 1

hey thanks for anwsering , I use Adobe Premiere Elemnets 13 ,

I have Tauros overkill gtx 680 my computers information

DMI Processor

manufacturer Intel(R) Corporation

model Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-3770K CPU @ 3.50GHz

clock speed 3500.0 MHz

FSB speed 100.0 MHz

multiplier 35.0x

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Drive 0

Type Fixed

Name TOSHIBA DT01ACA200

Capacity 1863.0 GB

SMART Support Yes

Drive 1

Type Fixed

Name Samsung SSD 840 Series

Capacity 232.9 GB

SMART Support Yes

Number of adapters 1

Graphic APIs

API NVIDIA I/O

API NVIDIA NVAPI

Display Adapters

Display adapter 0

Name NVIDIA GeForce GTX 680

Board Manufacturer EVGA Corp.

Revision A2

Codename GK104

Technology 28 nm

Memory size 2 GB

Memory type GDDR5

PCI device bus 1 (0x1), device 0 (0x0), function 0 (0x0)

Vendor ID 0x10DE (0x3842)

Model ID 0x1180 (0x2680)

Performance Level 0

Core clock 1058.5 MHz

Memory clock 3004.0 MHz

Win32_VideoController AdapterRAM = 0x80000000 (2147483648)

Win32_VideoController DriverVersion = 10.18.13.5850

Win32_VideoController DriverDate = 10/02/2015

Monitor 0

Model DELL E196FP (Dell Computer)

ID DELA015

Serial FC99864J10UL

Manufacturing Date Week 16, Year 2006

Size 17.1 inches

Max Resolution 1280 x 1024 @ 60 Hz

Horizontal Freq. Range 31-80 kHz

Vertical Freq. Range 56-75 Hz

Max Pixel Clock 140 MHz

Gamma Factor 2.2

Software

Windows Version Microsoft Windows 10 (10.0) Home 64-bit   (Build 10240)

DirectX Version 12.0

Im recording with Bandicam its software, so im recording my counter strike video. 

Bandicam

Format settings

Video H.264- NVENC (VBR)

full size 30,00fps 100q

audio mpeg-1 L2

48,0KHz,stero,320kbps

its my first time useing Adobe premiere Elemens 13. 

But when im record the frag movie with bandicam, and after open with windows media player , picture and the sound is working perfect. .

Regards

Sharon

• 3. Re: the video quality is worse when i put in adobe premiere elements and the sound doesn't worK:(
              A.T. Romano Level 7

Sharon

Thanks for the important and helpful troubleshooting information.

My initial focus is going to be on the Bandicam source that you are importing into the Premiere Elements 13/13.1 project.  Even though the source may work perfectly in player does not always mean that it will not have its problems in Premiere Elements.

1. Premiere Elements has its problems with video recorded with a variable frame rate instead of a constant one. The symptoms can range from Timeline audio out of sync to not being able to import the video at all. So, based on the following Bandicam recommendations Bandicam - Official Site, first thing we need to know how did you set for

FPS Settings

Use VFR - Variable Frame Rate (Recommended)

or

Prefer CFR - Constant Frame Rate

Falls back on VFR if the encoder's performance is not good enough.

If variable frame rate is contributing to the Premiere Elements issues, then

a. Use different Bandicam settings for frame rate when recording your video

or

b. Convert the Bandicam video with variable frame rate to a H.264.mp4 with constant frame rate version using the free HandBrake program

https://handbrake.fr/

and then use that as your import into the Premiere Elements project.

2. The other matter is the properties of that Bandicam video in general. It seems to be using the H.264 NVENC video compression. What is

Frame Size (width and height in pixel units)

Frame Rate (right now appears to be 30 frames per second as the given)

File extension (.avi or .mp4)....H.264 NVENC as .avi will probably not import into Premiere Elements whereas H.264.mp4 should.

Let us start here to work through the troubleshooting. Setting up the Premiere Elements project optimally is the next critical step to get a match between your video and the project settings. I will give you detailed import and export settings once we learn more about the above.

Thanks for the follow up. Appreciated.

And, any questions or need clarification on the above, please do not hesitate to ask at any step as we more forward to a solution.

ATR