4 Replies Latest reply on Oct 18, 2015 2:48 AM by khatwani

Lightroom shared album problem

fabee

Hello everyone,

I use Lightroom few years ago, but I only use Lightroom Mobile for few months. Sharing a collection as a web album directly from Lightroom (without exporting the files and uploading them to anywhere) is a great feature I think. My problem is the following.

I made a couple of pictures about my friend's family. I made a collection in Lightroom and synced with Lr Mobile, so I can modify my pictures on the go, and also on the web. I shared this collection with my friend with the option 'Show only photos that are picked'. In this case they can only see the good pictures, and the web album is always changing because I constantly add pictures to the album by using the flag icon.

This method worked well until now. But now the shared album contains (or shows) all the pictures from my original collections. I tried to switch off, and switch on this option, unshare, and reshare the collection, but the problem is still the same. Is it a bug to report to Adobe or I do/did something wrong?

Thank you,

fabee

• 1. Re: Lightroom shared album problem
          khatwani Adobe Employee (Admin)

Hi fabee,

Greetings!!!

What is the version of your Lightroom.

Please create a new catalog and then try with that.

Also please check lightroom.adobe.com, what all images are showing there.

When you sync images it go to lightroom.adobe.com.

Regards

Jitendra

• 2. Re: Lightroom shared album problem
            fabee Level 1

Hello Jitendra,

Thank you for your answer.

I use the fresh CC version 2015.2.1

I made the catalog in the 'normal' Lightroom app, and then use the web version (lightroom.adobe.com) to continue working on the images and also flag/unflag them. I use the web version for sharing my catalog with the option 'Show only photos that are picked'. It worked well until today.

Now I'm going to make a new catalog and do the same. I'll back soon.

Thanks,

fabee

• 3. Re: Lightroom shared album problem
              fabee Level 1

I just check my original album I mentioned, and now it works well. It still looks a little bit strange but it's OK. I have 145 photos in this collection and 58 of them are flaged (picked). When you open the shared web album, and click on the first picture it writes under it '1 of 145', but actually doesn't show all the 145 pictures, but only the 58 picked as I wished. When I close this pictures and click on it again, it write '1 of 58'. I think it's a very minor problem, so I can live with it.

Thank you for your time and help.

Regards,

fabee

• 4. Re: Lightroom shared album problem
                khatwani Adobe Employee (Admin)

You are Welcome Fabee