Please follow the below steps.
- Launch Lightroom and navigate to Library module
- In the left hand side, you will find folders panel
- Make a right click on the folder having ? on it
- Choose Find missing folder
- Now navigate to the new location of the folder containing the images.
Lightroom will find the images automatically in that folder.
Let me know if this helps.
Thank you for your reply.
All my photos are present in my Folder and subFolders.
They are missing in both
- My my Catalog, and
- My Collections
When I try to re-locate the photos in my Catalog or Collections – the pop up box appears saying the photos is already there, but they all have the ! Box in the top right corner and the images are greyed out.
If you can assist I’d much appreciate you help.