3 Replies Latest reply on Oct 19, 2015 6:04 AM by Pickory

    Change Bars


      Has Adobe integrated Change Bars / Revision Bars on the left or right margin of the page to reflect  change to text in a particular line, paragraph or section? I know this option is available in the software of InCopy, but I need this to be reflected in the actual Technical document that I design. This is similar to what Microsoft Word or FrameMaker does with the changing of text. I have heard of "BarredText" but it has been deprecated.


      Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance!!!