1 Reply Latest reply on Oct 18, 2015 1:49 PM by A.T. Romano

Why does adobe premeir mess up everything that I record in 60 fps?

anishs32089474

I record a video at 60fps and then when i put it in adobe premeir to edit it adobe premeir screws the thing up and makes the video suck. I checked my video recorder and its fine in there its just when I put it in the adobe premeir. Tell me how to fix this..

• 1. Re: Why does adobe premeir mess up everything that I record in 60 fps?
          A.T. Romano Level 7

anishs

The answers will be in the details.

What version of Premiere Elements, and what computer operating system?

What are the properties of your source media besides the frame rate of 60 progressive frames per second - video compression, audio compression, frame size, frame rate, interlaced or progressive, file extension, pixel aspect ratio? Please confirm that your video frame rate is 60p and not 60i.

What are you (manually) or the project (automatically) setting as the project preset to match the properties of those source media?

What is your intended export for the "60fps" Timeline content - export to file saved to the computer hard drive or a burn to disc end product? Or, have you gotten to export yet? Are you problems to date only in the Edit area monitor previewing?

Let us start here and then we can decide what next based on the details in your reply.

Any questions about the questions, please do not hesitate to ask.

Thank you.

ATR