• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Is it possible to delete all profiles for digital editions and start again?

New Here ,
Oct 18, 2015 Oct 18, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have recently got a new comp but cant remember the ID associated or initial email address. I am unable to authorize my comp.

Ta

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Oct 18, 2015 Oct 18, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ask the Seller of his ebooks with Adobe ID in the ebooks are add. Then you know his Adobe ID.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 20, 2015 Oct 20, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am borrowing ebooks from my local library.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Oct 21, 2015 Oct 21, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Then it is enough that you return the book and re-borrow. Which Error you get when try to authorize?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 21, 2015 Oct 21, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can download the the books from the library to my computer but can't transfer them to an e reader (nook). My computer says that I need to authorize my computer to transfer to other devices. I have used adobe editions on my last computer to copy books to various e readers but am having trouble now. It wouuld be easiest to delete all adobe editions accounts and passwords, reinstall and start over. Is this possible?

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Oct 22, 2015 Oct 22, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Has you authorize Adobe Digital Edition with our adobe ID?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I dont know what the adobe ID is.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The Adobe ID is the Mail-Adresse of his Customer Account form Adobe.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 25, 2015 Oct 25, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to authorize my computer to allow me to read ebooks on other devices. I am getting the error message below.

''You can only authorize this computer with an adobe ID that hasn't been previously used to authorize any other computer or mobile device. Please try again.'

I have reset the password for my adobe ID but it doesnt work. Would it just be easier to remove adobe editions from my computer and start again? Will I need to wipe my adobe ID and password and start again? If so how do I do this?

Thanks.

Graham

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Oct 26, 2015 Oct 26, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Which Operating system do you used?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 26, 2015 Oct 26, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Windows 7 pro.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Oct 27, 2015 Oct 27, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
  1. Close all applications.
  2. Choose Start > Run.
  3. In the Open text box, type regedit and then press Enter. The Registry Editor opens.
  4. In the left pane of the Registry Editor, locate the following registry key: HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Adobe\Adept
  5. Select the Adept key.
  6. Choose File > Export.
  7. In the Export Registry File dialog box, select Selected Branch under Export Range. Enter a name and location for the backup registry key, and then click Save.
  8. Right-click the Adept key and choose Delete.
  9. In the Confirm Key Delete dialog, click OK.
  10. Close the Registry Editor.
  11. Open Adobe Digital Editions and reauthorize.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines