Ask the Seller of his ebooks with Adobe ID in the ebooks are add. Then you know his Adobe ID.
I am borrowing ebooks from my local library.
Then it is enough that you return the book and re-borrow. Which Error you get when try to authorize?
I can download the the books from the library to my computer but can't transfer them to an e reader (nook). My computer says that I need to authorize my computer to transfer to other devices. I have used adobe editions on my last computer to copy books to various e readers but am having trouble now. It wouuld be easiest to delete all adobe editions accounts and passwords, reinstall and start over. Is this possible?
Has you authorize Adobe Digital Edition with our adobe ID?
I dont know what the adobe ID is.
The Adobe ID is the Mail-Adresse of his Customer Account form Adobe.
I am trying to authorize my computer to allow me to read ebooks on other devices. I am getting the error message below.
''You can only authorize this computer with an adobe ID that hasn't been previously used to authorize any other computer or mobile device. Please try again.'
I have reset the password for my adobe ID but it doesnt work. Would it just be easier to remove adobe editions from my computer and start again? Will I need to wipe my adobe ID and password and start again? If so how do I do this?
Which Operating system do you used?
Windows 7 pro.
- Close all applications.
- Choose Start > Run.
- In the Open text box, type regedit and then press Enter. The Registry Editor opens.
- In the left pane of the Registry Editor, locate the following registry key: HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Adobe\Adept
- Select the Adept key.
- Choose File > Export.
- In the Export Registry File dialog box, select Selected Branch under Export Range. Enter a name and location for the backup registry key, and then click Save.
- Right-click the Adept key and choose Delete.
- In the Confirm Key Delete dialog, click OK.
- Close the Registry Editor.
- Open Adobe Digital Editions and reauthorize.