1 Reply Latest reply on Oct 20, 2015 12:44 AM by Beverley Gray

10 Free Images Promo - Existing Creative Cloud Subscription

webvolve

The front page of the Adobe Stock website promotes a free month/10 images plan for existing Creative Cloud users. However it seems there is no way to get this promotion online, through live chat, or through your phone support. I attempted to "Start Now" on the website once logged in. However I get an error message "There was an error upgrading your plan." That message occurs whether I am in IE or Google Chrome. Previous forum entries suggest changing credit card details will fix the problem. However I still get the error after doing so.

I talked to Live Chat. The first person had no clue you were running the promotion. After advising where it is on the website he transferred me to someone else. That person just had me try to switch browsers again.

I called and spoke to someone on the phone. She said she would have to charge me $80 in order to take advantage of this promo and that I would be refunded eventually for the month I have already paid for the creative cloud. It just seemed she was cancelling my subscription and restarting me on a new one with adobe stock. That makes no sense. Why advertise a promo for free images that would cost me $80?

I just want to take advantage of the promo on your website. Please advise.

• 1. Re: 10 Free Images Promo - Existing Creative Cloud Subscription
          Beverley Gray Adobe Employee

Hi there

We have a couple of options:

1.  We can try to upgrade your plan from CC to CC + Stock, as you tried to do.  This would create a refund for the unused days on your current plan and a charge of $79.98 for the new plan (CC + Stock)

2.  You can contact Sales to add the 10 images per month Stock plan to your account - $29.99 - 800-585-0774

In both cases, when the order has processed you will receive a refund for the Stock plan - $29.99

Kind regards

Bev

1 person found this helpful