8 Replies Latest reply on Nov 17, 2015 10:03 AM by Pete.Green

Stability of Lightroom v6.2.1

KeSue Level 1

I have been using LR since 2006, and I've been a verbal advocate of the app since the begining, but that stops with this release.  The import function is now a joke, and the stability of the whole app is just as bad, requirng frequent restarts of the app. I cannot begin to estimate the increase in time to my workflow.

What is the schedule for introducing an update to this release? Please don't tell me you are working with Apple on this! Adobe sold the product as "fit for purpose" with El Capitan, and it is Adobe's responsibility to fix it. If there is no fix in place very soon, this app is going the way of the dodo. I'll take the finacial hit (I have it installed on 2 Macs), and find another prodict that works FOR photographers and not ignore them. And, drop as many Adobe products from my future purchasing plans as possible.

Technical details:

Macbook Pro (Retina, mid 2012), 2.7 GHz Intel Core i7, 16 GG 1600 MHz DDR3, Intel Graphics 4000 1536 MB, 750 GB SSD (400 GB avilble), OS X 10.11 (15A284

Lightroom v6.2.1