• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Need to Reload Flash Player in Win10

New Here ,
Oct 19, 2015 Oct 19, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Flash Player was accidently deleted from win10. How can I just reload? I have been in a mad circle of pages in adobe, trying to find out how to JUST d/load. I have followed all the steps over and over. Doing the add ons, it says:

Name:                   Shockwave Flash Object

Publisher:              Microsoft Windows Third Party Application Component

Type:                   ActiveX Control

Architecture:           32-bit and 64-bit

Version:                19.0.0.207

File date:              ‎Friday, ‎October ‎2, ‎2015, ‏‎10:36 AM

Date last accessed:     ‎Today, ‎October ‎19, ‎2015, ‏‎6 minutes ago

Class ID:               {D27CDB6E-AE6D-11CF-96B8-444553540000}

Use count:              0

Block count:            644

File:                   Flash.ocx

Folder:                 C:\Windows\System32\Macromed\Flash

I did the "safety" Active X Filtering (clicked it).

But I still find I have NO Adobe Flash Player installed.

What's next? I'm just a computer illiterate granny in search of help. Thank you.

Margie

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advocate ,
Oct 19, 2015 Oct 19, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try going to windows update

Simply type 'Windows update settings' that in the search bar and see if it will install that way.

I am not sure how or why you deleted it as it is integrated in WIndows

Hope that helps

Best Regards

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 21, 2015 Oct 21, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi margaretm86081175,

Since Microsoft embeds Flash Player in Internet Explorer (and Edge) they consider it to be a protected file system file.  Unfortunately, Microsoft doesn't provide a standalone installer to re-install Flash Player for IE (and Edge) on Windows 8 and above.  You can try one of the following options to repair the deleted Flash Player from your system:

• Run System File Checker to repair files/permissions: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/929833
  • Find a previous Flash Player Update for IE/Edge KB article and run the installer.  See Microsoft Security Advisory 2755801‌ for links to KB articles for previous version of Flash Player updates for IE/Edge which contain links to download the updates.
    • You may need to do this several times until you find one that works, that is if you find one that works.

If these options do not fix the problem, please contact Microsoft customer support or their community forums.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines