• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How can I make changes to my Adobe ID in order to read an e-book on different devices?

New Here ,
Oct 20, 2015 Oct 20, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I set up the Adobe Digital Editions on my laptop, I didn't think I'd need to read my e-book on another machine. But later I realized I'd like to have it on my Asus Transformer as well. When I try to read the book on the transformer, I get a message that it's locked to my computer. Can I change that?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moving to Adobe Digital Editions‌

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

All Devices must authorize with the same Adobe ID. Only when this is make, can eBooks read on different Devices when download the eBook and try to open.

If this not work, write her error message and what has make exactly

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 29, 2015 Oct 29, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Help on the same issue Nanaky...my ebooks have refused to open on my laptop as well...see attached error messageAuthorization Error message.PNG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Oct 30, 2015 Oct 30, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Has you insert the adobe ID which has used when you has open the eBook the first time.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 29, 2015 Oct 29, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have this same problem only that on my computer the ebooks still say that the documents are locked???

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines