• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

ns but unable to open on Windows 10 and then unable to download library books to my KOBO Aura

New Here ,
Oct 20, 2015 Oct 20, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have downloaded Adobe Digital Editions 4.5 Windows 10 Cannot open it so cannot download library books to my reader (KOBO Aura)  Is it not comparable with Windows 10?  Any suggestions

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 20, 2015 Oct 20, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having problems also.  Yesterday ADE worked great (I'm running Window's 10) and then all of a sudden all my books disappeared.  I have installed and uninstalled ADE 2.0, 3.0 and 4.5.  Non of them work.  Help

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Oct 21, 2015 Oct 21, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try to start with right click on the Program and start as Admin?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 21, 2015 Oct 21, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nope.  Thanks though.  I can now get ADE 3.0 (which I was running before I think) add the books and they go to the My Digital Edition files in my documents but can't close out of ADE without doing control, alt, delete and then when I open it again the books are gone.  Can't return library books.  Very frustrating..

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Oct 22, 2015 Oct 22, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Closed Digital Editions. Search the My Digital Edition Folder under the Folder of your Documents. Rename this in other name. (f.e. add a .alt). Then open Adobe Digital Edition and try it again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I did this and it worked great.  Thanks..

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Fine.^^

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines