Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to connect to authorisation server

Oct 20, 2015 Oct 20, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Like an awful lot of other people here, I'm unable to authorise my laptop.  All I get is an error saying I can't connect to the server and to check my internet connection.  Tried the chat line, who were completely clueless and sent me here.  All I can see is a whole bunch of people with the same issue and no replies.  I'm using version 4.5 on a Windows 7 machine.

At least I only spent a few hotel loyalty points on a book, but I would actually like to read it.  I'm really not getting good vibes and will most likely never use this software again. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Oct 21, 2015 Oct 21, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Get only the error message that no connection to the Server or has also a error message which start with E_AUTH....?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 08, 2016 Feb 08, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the same problem and am going round in circles - very frustrating !

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Feb 08, 2016 Feb 08, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Get only the error message that no connection to the Server or has also a error message which start with E_AUTH....?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines