- Choose Utilities > Open Keychain Access Application.
- On the right side, there's a list of applications. Double-click Digital Editions.
- Select the Access Control Menu.
- Select Allow All Applications To Access This Item and save changes.
- Launch Digital Editions and you can authorize now.
I tried that procedure and I still have the same problem. Thank you very much anyway. Any other possible solutions?
I had the same issue - tried these steps and it didn't work. But then restarted my mac and tried again. Works now.
I tried restarting my Mac and the authorization worked! Thanks!
However, when I try to download my ebook, this message pops up:
Error getting License. License Server Communication Problem:
Any ideas on how to resolve this?
One of the following system settings (or a combination of them) causes this error:
- incorrect clock time
- incorrect date
- incorrect time zone