2 Replies Latest reply on Oct 22, 2015 1:16 PM by KJerryK

Coud I clone puppet with all parameters?

MahatmaFX

Coud I clone puppet with all parameters? I want to use the same puppet, but redressed.

When I duplicate puppet in project panel, I still work with the same puppet.

My idea is clone timeline and change puppet for the same but redressed and all parameters remain unchanged.

• 1. Re: Coud I clone puppet with all parameters?
          Jeff Almasol Adobe Employee

We don't have a deep copy (duplicate) at this time, but I've referenced this forum topic in our internal database for the existing request for this feature. Thanks for the feedback.

• 2. Re: Coud I clone puppet with all parameters?
            KJerryK MVP & Adobe Community Professional

The only way I have found this to work is a follows:

1. Create a puppet called, for example, ClonePuppet. This can be done by choosing any puppet you have and saving as ClonePuppet.

2. Create your scene with ClonePuppet

3. Chose another puppet you have, and now save this one as ClonePuppet

4. Your scene will now show the new ClonePuppet with the exact same behavior.

Of course the design of the two puppets you choose to use must be suitable for the actions in the timeline. The draggers, dangles, origins etc all must match in each case for all the actions to be recognized.