1 Reply Latest reply on Oct 22, 2015 7:29 PM by Rick Gerard

    Is there a keyboard shortcut for applying Faux Bold to selected text?

    Arie Stavchansky Level 2

      I did some searching but couldn't find an answer anywhere.  I know that it is possible to apply Faux Bold to selected text via keyboard shortcut in Photoshop and InDesign, but I couldn't find anything for After Effects.  Is this possible to do via a regular keyboard shortcut?