3 Replies Latest reply on Oct 27, 2015 8:32 PM by A.T. Romano

Create a slide show with an album. How do I sort the photos the way I want them.

davidj52427433

I watched the video but it was for a Premiere 11 but reco  didn't work for me.

• 1. Re: Create a slide show with an album. How do I sort the photos the way I want them.
          A.T. Romano Level 7

davidj

What version of Premiere Elements, what computer operating system at this time.

What is reco that did not work for you?

Please explain your reference to Album and Slideshow. Was your intend to create an Elements Organizer album to order your photos for an Elements Organizer or Premiere Elements Editor slideshow?

Please give more details.

Thanks.

ATR

• 2. Re: Create a slide show with an album. How do I sort the photos the way I want them.
            davidj52427433 Level 1

David

To: David jones <boris6184@yahoo.com>

Sent: Thursday, October 22, 2015 10:25 PM

Subject:  Create a slide show with an album. How do I sort the photos the way I want them.

Create a slide show with an album. How do I sort the photos the way I want them.

created by A.T. Romano in Premiere Elements - View the full discussiondavidj What version of Premiere Elements, what computer operating system at this time. 13What is reco that did not work for you? Couldn't get the pictures into the sorting program. Please explain your reference to Album and Slideshow. Was your intend to create an Elements Organizer album to order your photos for an Elements Organizer or Premiere Elements Editor slideshow? Yes Please give more details.I would pay to have somebody join me on my computer to show me how this can work. I spent a good 10 hours trying to put this show together and in the end the file I made of it combined with an old slide show I had created and now niether work!! Do you have software for creating slide shows that is more reliable? Thanks. ATR If the reply above answers your question, please take a moment to mark this answer as correct by visiting: https://forums.adobe.com/message/8097441#8097441 and clicking ‘Correct’ below the answer Replies to this message go to everyone subscribed to this thread, not directly to the person who posted the message. To post a reply, either reply to this email or visit the message page: Please note that the Adobe Forums do not accept email attachments. If you want to embed an image in your message please visit the thread in the forum and click the camera icon: https://forums.adobe.com/message/8097441#8097441 To unsubscribe from this thread, please visit the message page at , click "Following" at the top right, & "Stop Following"  Start a new discussion in Premiere Elements by email or at Adobe Community For more information about maintaining your forum email notifications please go to https://forums.adobe.com/thread/1516624.

• 3. Re: Create a slide show with an album. How do I sort the photos the way I want them.
              A.T. Romano Level 7

davidj

Look to the top left of the Elements Organizer, to the green plus sign to the right of the word Albums. Click on that green plus sign to open the "Add New Album" column to the far right of the workspace. At the top of that column on the far right fill in a name for the new album. I used Sample Album. Then select (all at one time) the Elements Organizer files you want in the album and drag the bunch into that right column where is states "drag and drop items to Media Bin". When that is done, click OK at the bottom of the "Add New Album" column in order to close that column.

1. Select your album on the left so that your album thumbnails are displaying on screen.

2. In the Sort by:, make sure it is set to Album Order. When you do that, you will see your thumbnails, each with a number at its top left corner.

3. With your mouse cursor, move the thumbnails to the order that you prefer.

4. Then select all the thumbnails in your album, right click anywhere in the selection, and click on "Edit with Premiere Elements Editor" in the drop down menu that appears when you right click the selection.

5. The photos will arrive on the Premiere Elements 11 Timeline in the order that you set when you created and ordered the "Sample Album". Each pair will have the Premiere Elements default video transition.

Miscellaneous

1. Selecting all at one time

a. if the thumbnails are in a series...then click the first thumbnail and then as you hold down the Shift key click the last thumbnail

b. otherwise, hold down the Ctrl key and click on each of the thumbnails that you want included in the items going to Premiere Elements.

2. See your album thumbnails

a. Make sure that you have selected your album by name under Albums in top left corner of the workspace

Please consider, and then let me know if you are OK with the above. If you need supplemental information on the above, please let me know.

If you need screenshots, I will post them if requested.

Thanks.

ATR