2 Replies Latest reply on Oct 30, 2015 10:16 AM by sondrab90179960

Since upgrading from stand-alone Lightroom 5.7 to stand-alone 6.0, I can't open Lightroom. I receive the following message: “This action cannot be completed because the other program is busy. Choose “Switch TO” to activate the busy program and correct the

sondrab90179960

Since upgrading from stand-alone Lightroom 5.7 to stand-alone 6.0, I can't open Lightroom. I receive the following message: “This action cannot be completed because the other program is busy. (It then opens my start menu) Choose “Switch TO” to activate the busy program and correct the problem.”  The message has three options “Switch to”, “Retry” and Cancel.” I have Googled this problem and searched the forum. I see where others are having this same problem, but there doesn't seem to be a solution. I have uninstalled Lightroom and installed clean several times. I've uninstalled Adobe Community Cloud thinking it is trying to sync. This is only happening on my work computer and not my home computer. Does anyone know how to solve the problem? I depend upon Lightroom for work and now can't use it!