10 Replies Latest reply on Oct 26, 2015 6:40 PM by confuz

can i call and talk to a person

rashemajohnson

What is the number for me to call and talk to a real person?

• 1. Re: can i call and talk to a person
          TriciaLawrence Adobe Employee

Hi, can you let me know what your issue is so I can be sure to get the right person to contact you?

• 2. Re: can i call and talk to a person
            Ares Hovhannesyan Adobe Community Professional

There is a online chat possibility in support. Did you try it?

• 3. Re: can i call and talk to a person
              Patsy475

NO ONE WILL HELP YOU YOU CANNOT GET ANYTHING BUT A RUNAROUND. I HAVE BEEN ON CHAT 3 TIMES (1 ½ HOURS APPROXIMATELY EACH TIME) WE BOUGHT LIGHROOM 5 ONE DAY BEFORE THE 6 WAS ISSUED. ACCORDING TO ADOBE'S WEBSITE WE WERE ENTITLED TO A FREE UPGRADE. I HAVE SENT DOCUMENTATION PROOF OF PRODUCT, RECEIPTS, PRODUCT KEYS ETC SINCE JULY 7.  THEIR RESPONSE TIME IS A JOKE!

FINALLY ON SEPTEMBER 20 I RECEIVED AN E-MAIL THAT SAID WE HAD BEEN APPROVED FOR THE UPGRADE WITH IN 24-48 HOURS HA, HA, HA AND HA! I HAD TO START A WHOLE NEW STRING OF E-MAILS 4 DAYS AFTER THE E-MAIL WAS SENT SAYING THAT I DID NOT RECEIVE A CODE OR ANY WAY I COULD DOWNLOAD THE UPGRADE I WAS PROMISED.

IT IS NOW OCTOBER 26 AND WAS SENT AN E-MAIL  THAT MY CASE HAD BEEN CLOSED and THEY WOULD  ALLOW ME TO REOPEN IT.  TO ADD INSULT TO INJURY THEY ALSO SAID IN THIS E-MAIL THAT ALL I HAD TO DO IS GO TO THE SUPPORT LINK AND I COULD FIND A PHONE NUMBER HA, HA, HA AND HA!  WE HAVE PURCHASED THEIR WONDERFUL SOFTWARE SUITES SINCE CS5 WAS ISSUED.  GREAT SUPPORT FOR LOYAL CUSTOMERS HA, HA, HA AND HA!!  WE HAVE A BRAND NEW EXPENSIVE CAMERA THAT IS NOT SUPPORTED IN THE LIGHTROOM 5….A PURCHASE MADE ONE DAY BEFORE LIGHTROOM 6 WAS ISSUED.

• 4. Re: can i call and talk to a person
                Scott V Adobe Employee (Admin)

Hello Rahema,

How can we help you? Which issue do you need assistance with?

We are here to help.

Scott

• 5. Re: can i call and talk to a person

Pat,

I am look into this issue for you. I will send you a private message with an update.

Thanks

Scott

• 6. Re: can i call and talk to a person
                    Patsy475 Level 1

please look at my case number you will have plenty to read 

Case #0215996109

Thank youPat Piattini Ceramics,Hand Painted CeramicsLarkspur, CA web page: http://www.piattini.net e-mail: piattini@att.net

To: Pat DeMartini Ryerson <piattini@att.net>

Sent: Monday, October 26, 2015 3:09 PM

Subject:  can i call and talk to a person

can i call and talk to a person

created by Scott V in Connect- Community Connections - View the full discussionPat, I am look into this issue for you. I will send you a private message with an update.ThanksScott If the reply above answers your question, please take a moment to mark this answer as correct by visiting: https://forums.adobe.com/message/8108800#8108800 and clicking ‘Correct’ below the answer Replies to this message go to everyone subscribed to this thread, not directly to the person who posted the message. To post a reply, either reply to this email or visit the message page: Please note that the Adobe Forums do not accept email attachments. If you want to embed an image in your message please visit the thread in the forum and click the camera icon: https://forums.adobe.com/message/8108800#8108800 To unsubscribe from this thread, please visit the message page at , click "Following" at the top right, & "Stop Following"  Start a new discussion in Connect- Community Connections by email or at Adobe Community For more information about maintaining your forum email notifications please go to https://forums.adobe.com/thread/1516624.

• 7. Re: can i call and talk to a person

Pat,

I sent you a private message with your Adobe Lightroom 6 serial # and a link to download the software.

Let me know if you run into any issues.

We are here to help

Thanks

Scott

• 8. Re: can i call and talk to a person
                        confuz

Hi Scott, maybe you can also help me..

i have contacted support 3 times as well in the last 48 hours and the same as Patsy,  GOT THE RUNAROUND.

I am using CS6 master collection and it was working fine, then i tried to install Adobe Exchange, which seemed to install fine, but does not allow me to login via the applications.

I apparently need AE to install addon's.  i have asked several times for the support to check my account and make sure that everything is ok.

I can login to the website fine (obviously, since I am currently logged in). 

I was told by support to re-install photoshop, which i told them that, that will not help, but she insisted and said it would fix the problem.

Not only did it not fix the problem,  Now Photoshop is running extremely slow and sometime hangs when loading up..

AE still does not work.

I really need help, as this is my business and I need it to be working properly.

Your assistance is greatly appreciated.

• 9. Re: can i call and talk to a person
                          confuz Level 1

BTW.  I am using a MAC

• 10. Re: can i call and talk to a person
                            confuz Level 1

the Add-on that i am trying to install is Webbsy

https://creative.adobe.com/addons/products/1905#.Vi7Vpq4rK4A

Which is on your website for installation to CS6.

Any help in getting this installed would also be appreciated.

thanks