Could you please confirm which operating system are you using : Windows or Mac?
Are you trying to turn the GPU off or on ?
You might want to refer this article : Adobe Photoshop Lightroom Help | Lightroom Graphics Processor Acceleration (GPU) Troubleshooting & FAQ
hi there I'm using a Windows operating system and I'm trying to turn it off the little box has a tick and every time I click to turn it of the system says no responding... if I just try to edit without turning off as I export one picture if freeze or it will freeze as hit develope tia
There is another way to manually turn off the GPU.
Follow the below instructions :
- Quit Lightroom.
- Press windows and R keys to open run window and type appdata and hit enter
- Open Roaming> Adobe> Lightroom> Preferences
- Open Lightroom 6 Preferences.agprefs with Notepad
- Change the following line: useAutoBahn = true to the following useAutoBahn = false
- Save and close that file.
- Launch Lightroom and check.
tthank you xx