1 Reply Latest reply on Oct 24, 2015 10:00 AM by A.T. Romano

Circles / Rings Effect

Mudanzas

I have premiere Elements 13 and need to do presentations of maps on videos.  I would like to highlight areas for discussion along the routes by being able to produce a clear/circle/ring around key points along a set route on the map as I use the Pan & Zoom effect.  Can you explain how I may be able to achieve this circle/ring effect please?  I'll need an opaque centre with a dark outside ring several pixels thick.  Thank you

• 1. Re: Circles / Rings Effect
          A.T. Romano Level 7

Mudanzas

What computer operating system for your Premiere Elements 13? Have you updated 13 to 13.1 yet using an opened project's Help Menu/Updates?

To your immediate question....

1. You can always create your circle in Photoshop Elements and save it as .png or .psd in order to maintain the transparency in the image when it is imported into the Premiere Elements project with the project's Add Media/Files and Folders.

2. But, I like my circle creations in the Premiere Elements 13/13.1 Editor. Please consider this approach. The how to can be found

ATR Premiere Elements Troubleshooting: PE11: Titler Shapes For Highlighting

Please consider. If any questions or need clarification, please do not hesitate to ask.

Thank you.

ATR