2 Replies Latest reply on Oct 25, 2015 8:52 AM by madeleinec25919691

Hur kan jag lägga över en stillbild i filmen utan att ljudfilen ändras?

madeleinec25919691

Dvs jag har filmat en föreläsare som talar och jag vill lägga in vissa power point bilder över bilderna med talaren under det att ljudfilen hålls intakt. Jag har EP14

• 1. Re: Hur kan jag lägga över en stillbild i filmen utan att ljudfilen ändras?
          A.T. Romano Level 7

madeleinec

What computer operating system is involved with your Premiere Elements 14.

Assuming Windows 7, 8, 8.1, or 10 64 bit for now....

Hold down the Alt key of the computer main keyboard as you add a file to the existing Timeline structure.

The complexity of the task increases depending on the Timeline place where you want to add media and the structure of the existing Timeline structure.

Maneuvers for doing this develop as indicated. Some times it becomes necessary to group some clips before the addition to avoid unwanted Timeline changes.

Select all the clips for the grouping, right click anywhere in the selection, select Group in the pop up menu.

If any problems in the issue for this project, please consider posting a screenshot of the Timeline structure so that we can offer a customize reply.

The specified item was not found.

Thank you.

ATR

• 2. Re: Hur kan jag lägga över en stillbild i filmen utan att ljudfilen ändras?
            madeleinec25919691 Level 1

Thank you AT Romano!

I have Windows 8. Now I now can put in the pictures in the right place in the film and keep the original sound track. But how do I do if I will adjust the picture on the timeline so I can have it longer or lesser time in the film? Now the time the picture it is shown is 12 sec.

redigeringsklipp.JPG