1 Reply Latest reply on Apr 6, 2009 6:13 AM by SujitG

script timeout error with remoting in java

Cr99 Level 1
      I have been running the same application for weeks with no problems. It transfers data via a remote object call in java. Now I am now getting an odd error and I can't trace it since the application gets launched remotely. Here is the error that pops up in the browser window:

Error: Error #1502: A script has executed for longer than the default timeout period of 15 seconds.
      at mx.charts::DateTimeAxis/buildMinorTickCache()[C:\Work\flex\dmv_automation\projects\datavi sualisation\src\mx\charts\DateTimeAxis.as:1919]
      at mx.charts.chartClasses::NumericAxis/get minorTicks()[C:\work\flex\dmv_automation\projects\datavisualisation\src\mx\charts\chartCl asses\NumericAxis.as:363]
      at mx.charts.chartClasses::NumericAxis/getLabelEstimate()[C:\work\flex\dmv_automation\projec ts\datavisualisation\src\mx\charts\chartClasses\NumericAxis.as:653]
      at mx.charts::AxisRenderer/measureLabels()[C:\Work\flex\dmv_automation\projects\datavisualis ation\src\mx\charts\AxisRenderer.as:1740]
      at mx.charts::AxisRenderer/calcRotationAndSpacing()[C:\Work\flex\dmv_automation\projects\dat avisualisation\src\mx\charts\AxisRenderer.as:1459]
      at mx.charts::AxisRenderer/adjustGutters()[C:\Work\flex\dmv_automation\projects\datavisualis ation\src\mx\charts\AxisRenderer.as:1326]
      at mx.charts.chartClasses::CartesianChart/updateAxisLayout()[C:\Work\flex\dmv_automation\pro jects\datavisualisation\src\mx\charts\chartClasses\CartesianChart.as:2019]
      at mx.charts.chartClasses::CartesianChart/updateDisplayList()[C:\Work\flex\dmv_automation\pr ojects\datavisualisation\src\mx\charts\chartClasses\CartesianChart.as:1355]
      at mx.core::UIComponent/validateDisplayList()[E:\dev\3.1.0\frameworks\projects\framework\src \mx\core\UIComponent.as:6293]
      at mx.managers::LayoutManager/validateDisplayList()[E:\dev\3.1.0\frameworks\projects\framewo rk\src\mx\managers\LayoutManager.as:605]
      at mx.managers::LayoutManager/doPhasedInstantiation()[E:\dev\3.1.0\frameworks\projects\frame work\src\mx\managers\LayoutManager.as:678]
      at Function/ http://adobe.com/AS3/2006/builtin::apply()
      at mx.core::UIComponent/callLaterDispatcher2()[E:\dev\3.1.0\frameworks\projects\framework\sr c\mx\core\UIComponent.as:8565]
      at mx.core::UIComponent/callLaterDispatcher()[E:\dev\3.1.0\frameworks\projects\framework\src \mx\core\UIComponent.as:8508]

Needless to say, no charts show up on the screen. Here is a snipper of the actionscript code which is used to generate the chart (and which I suspect is causing the error).