- Please delete the Synced data from Lightroom>>Preferences>>Lightroom mobile>>Delete Data
- Sign out from all other Lightroom mobile devices
- Then create a new collection with few Pictures on your Computer
- Start Sync for this collection
If that still does not sync on desktop
try on your Mobile then
>If still the same
Share the Lightroom mobile/Lightroom desktop dignostic logs with us
- The desktop log shows up when you open the Lightroom Preference->Lightroom mobile and with the alt-key a generate log button will appear
- You can trigger the LR mobile logs by Long-pressing the top left LR icon within the Lightroom mobile settings.
Thank's for the reply. I actually re-installed windows 10 after doing that. I may have saved it in the backup however I had deleted EVERY adobe software, ran the cleaner tool, and ran my own cleaners and deleted everything. I figured it was in the registry or something. Re-installing windows worked and fixed the issue after trying all of this. I've deleted everything been working on the fix for about 2 weeks.
Glad to know the issue is resolved.
That must be a Firewall issue.
Nope, not a firewall issue. I turned firewall off as well. Registry issue potentially.