3 Replies Latest reply on Oct 26, 2015 9:13 PM by A.T. Romano

it says something about archive and won't let me dowlaod

theresem70786594

how do I download

• 1. Re: it says something about archive and won't let me dowlaod
          A.T. Romano Level 7

theresaem

You are going to have to give details on this so that we can help you.

What version of Premiere Elements, what computer operating system?

What are you doing when you get a message about archive and what are the details of what you are downloading (presumed you mean importing) when the message appears?

Please consider. Please do not hesitate to ask questions about the questions. We are eager for you to succeed.

Thanks.

ATR

• 2. Re: it says something about archive and won't let me dowlaod
            theresem70786594 Level 1

I am trying to download premiere elements 11 and then when I download step 1 of step 2 its says something about the archive???

• 3. Re: it says something about archive and won't let me dowlaod
              A.T. Romano Level 7

teresem

From where are you downloading Premiere Elements 11? What computer operating system is involved? Are you downloading new installation files from your account at Adobe or some place else? Do you have the purchased serial number?

With these downloads of installation files, you need two files specific for your 32 or 64 bit computer - one is an .exe file that extracts files from the other file .7z program file. Do you ever see the two files that you will need?

Please consider and supply the requested information. Then in the morning we will gather the details in your reply and decide what next.

Any questions or need clarification, please do not hesitate to ask.

Thank you.

ATR