Thanks, have done that with a mild improvement. Still slower than LR5 though.
- Could you please share the complete system details of your computer ?
- \When exactly is it slow ?
- Which version of LR 6 is it ?
- Open LR , click on help - About LR, and let us know the details that you see in there
- Are you using a Wacom ?
Dell Inspiron 560
Pentium Dual Core CPU E6700 @3.20 Ghz
6 GB Ram
64 Bit OS
Slow importing pictures, and going from library to development module. Also slow loading the picture in the development module and bringing up the tools.
Just generally slower than LR5 that worked like a dream. No Wacom, just a mouse.
1 person found this helpful
- If you are experiencing crashing or slowdowns, please try the following:
- Go to Lightroom > Preferences.
- Click on the General tab
- Uncheck “Show ‘Add Photos’ Screen”Restart Lightroom
- Restart LR and then check again.
Seems to be quicker, thank you for your prompt responses to my problem