This content has been marked as final. Show 5 replies
- What is the location of your catalog that you are trying to import from
- Make sure that you have read and write permissions on that folder.
- Try moving the catalog on desktop and then check.
- Are you able to open that catalog directly into LR ?
- I have few catalogs. They was processed and then uploaded back to clients. And now he and me can't open them. Catalogs located in different folders.
- From desktop same error. I have all permissions.
- I can open catalog in LR and I can see all photos, but when I am trying to Import it - I see this error.
I will record video now so it will be easy to understand.
- Does this happen with this particular catalog or all the catalogs ?
- Create a new Test catalog on desktop and then open it
- Now use the option import from another catalog and import images.
It happens with last 4 or 5 catalogs.
- I have create test LR catalog and try to import - same error
- I have found solution for this problem but it's little bit weird: so I have opened first source catalog with files, then apply edited catalog to this catalog and all metadata and changes was applied successfully, then I am export this catalog again and now I can open it in this catalog or test catalog. Now it works fine. So I think I should save source catalogs and then export it.