• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Flash Player install problems

New Here ,
Oct 27, 2015 Oct 27, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How can I get Flash Player to install all of the way.  When it gets to 50% done, it crashes and says that the installation was not successful.  I am running Firefox on Windows XP.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi theweb50,

Please try the offline installer posted at the bottom of the Installation problems | Flash Player | Windows page in the 'Still having problems' section. 

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you Maria, but it still will not install. It does not show up in the window too enable.

Dave

Sent from my iPhone

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What do you mean "it does not show up in the window to enable"?

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It does not show up in the add ons which can be activated or deactivated. It crashes at the 50% installation point.

Dave

Sent from my iPhone

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi theweb50,

Please upload the FlashInstall.log file, saved at C:\Windows\System32\Macromed\Flash using the instructions in the How to share a document‌ FAQ and post the URL to the uploaded log file in your reply.

Also, what Service Pack, if any, is installed in your computer (right-click on My Computer and select Properties)?

Thank you.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Marie,

The process of installing "Cloud" in order to send a file to you seems much more complicated than what installing "flash" is suppose to be in the first place.

Thank you for being willing to take the time to help, but I feel like I am already in over my head.

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 28, 2015 Oct 28, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

There is no need to install anything.  Since you already have an AdobeID (to post here) the service is available to you.  You an post the file here, but I suspect it's very large, which is why we normally request folks just upload the file using cloud.acrobat.com (or another method of your choosing).

We area aware that the online installer doesn't work on some XP systems, however, the offline installer does work.  Since you indicate the offline installer is not working either, it's difficult to troubleshoot why without having the log file.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines