.. and your OS is ... and your graphic card type is .. ?
and .. Welcome to the forum
Hi-Windows7 PC and AMD Radeon HD 7350 (have two different makes of screens Dell and ViewSonic)
Try loading the same color profile on both of the screens.
Right click on the desktop and choose "Screen Resolution"
Then choose advance settings,on the next window go to the color management tab
- Click on "Color management"
- You will be able to see both the screens connected to the computer, choose any one of them
- Check the box which says "Use my Settings"
- Click on the Add button in the down below
- Add the default color profile which will be sRGB IEC61966-2.1 but you can pick any one of yours as well.
- Click on the "set default profile"
- Do the same for the second screen as well.
What Deepak suggests is a just a workaround.
You should calibrate your screens and loading the generated, correct profile for each monitor for serious photo work.
How do you calibrate screens? I tried the one suggested on my program. Thank you for your help
Thank you for your help! I will see how it looks shortly.
I agree. Will check if department wants to invest new hardware.