Could you create a new catalog and test is the same issue is coming up there as well.
I have created a new catalogue and the problem returns as soon as I activate autoimport. I have also tried disabling my antivirus software but this doesn't solve the problem either. Nor does reverting default preferences. The problem returns every time autoimport is activated and disappears every time it's deactivated but, as I said, this is not a solution for me.
Nothing I have tried cures this problem, so I have uninstalled version 2015.2.1 and reinstalled version 2015.1.1. Everything now works as it should, so I'm skipping 2.1 and waiting for the next update.
Try to deactivate the new import:
- Go to Lightroom > Preferences.
- Click on the General tab
- Uncheck “Show ‘Add Photos’ Screen”
- Restart Lightroom
ore ven better roll back to 2015.1.1: https://helpx.adobe.com/lightroom/kb/roll-back-to-prior-update.html