1 Reply Latest reply on Oct 31, 2015 10:15 AM by Lionelrichtea

10 Free stock Images - Beware the bait and swtich

davidh22463491

My Photoshop had a "10 Free images" pop-up that I selected which brought me to my Adobe login screen. Logging in automatically changed my subscription to include Adobe Stock at $79.00/month without any additional approval to this change. My credit card was charged the $79.00 immediately - How is this FREE? Although a disclaimer popped up to indicate a refund for the images within a week or two - THIS IS NOT FREE and changed my future subscription without any additional approval. What unusual protocol - Is this legal? This is a bait and switch without approval. Also, nothing was noted in my online account in the 'Plans & Products" about this change. Nothing indicated what price I was currently subscribed to. The account recalls invoice history, but nothing about current billing. I had to call in to find out my account subscription was changed and to find out I was charged for the account change. Although I was refunded the funds and reverted my account back to normal, this would not have been caught unless I called in.