• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I've gotten a new Nook and am trying to copy a downloaded library book onto it, but it does not show up on the left side of the ADE window on my Mac. I've tried reauthorizing & reauthorizing my computer & that is successful, but still can't see the Nook.

New Here ,
Oct 28, 2015 Oct 28, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've gotten a new Nook and am trying to copy a downloaded library book onto it, but it does not show up on the left side of the ADE window on my Mac. I've tried reauthorizing & reauthorizing my computer & that is successful, but still can't see the Nook.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Oct 29, 2015 Oct 29, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Which operating system do you use?
Which version of Digital Editions?

If the reader recognized by your Mac?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Nanaky... I'm using Mac OS X  10.9.5 and version 2.0 of Digital Editions. The reader is recognized by the Mac... in fact, all still works fine with my old Nook. The new Nook is the only variable in the situation.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Check this: Digital Editions will not recognize my new nook Glowlight Plus.

Its seems so that the new Nook not right work with Digital Edition. Or used you a other Nook?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 26, 2015 Dec 26, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

We are having this exact same problem with the Galaxy Tab4 version using Mac OSX 10.9.5 and Digital Editions 4.5. ADE does not recognize the device to allow the transfer. We are able to move files to the Nook directly but then can only read non-licensed material. Goal is to access library books.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

‌This is a known issue. Barnes and Noble is working on a software patch to push to those of us who bought the Glowlight Plus. My advice? Call B&N so they will have as many calls as possible about this.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines