0 Replies Latest reply on Oct 29, 2015 10:13 AM by deedubster

    Need to support client using Normalizer

    deedubster Level 1

      I have a client using a product they call Adobe Normalizer but I can't find it here in the forums, is there another name for it?

      They are using it to convert PS and EPS files to PDF and are having trouble with Asian fonts.

      So I'm looking for any documentation related to this Postscript interpreter.

      Thank you.