• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

photoshop premier elements 14 installation problems

New Here ,
Oct 29, 2015 Oct 29, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I bought a copy of Adobe Photoshop Elements 14 and Premier Elements 14 (bundled) from Amazon.com.  PSE14 installed ok, but Premier PSE14 had an error about the software being pirated.  I contacted Amazon.com and they sent me a new copy of the software.

When I got the new software, I made sure PSE14 and Premier PSE14 were totally uninstalled, restarted the computer, and tried again with the new installation media.  PSE14 once again installed with no problems, but Premier PSE14 threw the same error again.

I'm trying to resolve this before contacting Amazon.com again.  They said if it happened again, they would refund my money and would take the product off of their store until this issue is resolved.

Of course, I cannot get ahold of anyone at Adobe to talk to a human about these installation problems and the Adobe help and support material don't seem to have information on the version 14 software loaded online yet.  If it weren't that I really like Photoshop Elements, I would give up and move on to some other product.  I think Adobe has some of the worst customer service around.  I've used PSE since version 5.  When it works, it works good, but when it doesn't, you may as well give up on Adobe to provide any kind of quick assistance.

I did see a thread in the forum about this problem, but when I clicked on it, it seemed to address the issue with some other Adobe product, not Premier PSE14.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 29, 2015 Oct 29, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Since this is an open forum, not Adobe support... you need to contact Adobe staff to help

Chat/Phone: Mon - Fri  5am - 7pm  (US Pacific Time) <=== NOTE DAYS AND TIME

Be sure to remain signed in with your Adobe ID before accessing the link below

Serial number and activation support (non-CC)

http://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/global/service1.html

or

Error "The serial number is not valid for this product" | Creative Suite

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 30, 2015 Oct 30, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Unfortunately that will not work because I experienced the same issue as well today and when asked what software I was using and informed the telephone automated system it informed me that it does not handle issues via phone for this particular software.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Nov 01, 2015 Nov 01, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi rwleba,

Hmmm... that's a puzzler. I'm sorry for the frustrating experience. To make sure the issue isn't related to remnants of old software on your computer, you may want to uninstall both programs and run the cleaner tool: Use the Adobe Creative Cloud Cleaner Tool to solve installation problems‌. Then try a fresh install. If the problem still persists, please add a reply to this discussion letting us know your operating system and the exact error message you are receiving. If possible, post a screenshot.

Although you cannot get phone support for Elements, one-on-one chat is available: Contact Customer Care.

Best,

Del

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines