• EspaƱol
      • FranƧais
      • PortuguĆŖs
  • ę—„ęœ¬čŖžć‚³ćƒŸćƒ„ćƒ‹ćƒ†ć‚£
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • ķ•œźµ­ ģ»¤ė®¤ė‹ˆķ‹°
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Installation Adobe Flash impossible: Shuts down immediately at the start of the installation. Same with AcrobatReader

Oct 29, 2015 Oct 29, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is no Adobe Flash Player on my computer, a 2009 Mac with OS X10.11. Trying to install it now, the installation doesn't even properly start and immediately shuts down with the message  "Install of Adobe flash "unexpectedly shut down"" (it's in german). The same happens with the installation of Acrobat Reader. I really have no clue what else I can do different. I would be grateful for some advice on how to proceed. Thanks.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 30, 2015 Oct 30, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi rs78924763,

I'd like to get some log files from you to troubleshoot further.  Please read through the FAQ Where do I find the Flash Player installation log on the Macintosh? and enable your system for verbose logging.  Run the installer again and post all four files (install.log, FlashPlayerInstallManager.log, Adobe_ADM.log, and Adobe_GDE.log) in your reply, or upload them to cloud.acrobat.com using the instructions How to share a document.

Thank you.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines