6 Replies Latest reply on Oct 30, 2015 6:47 PM by druss PI

Export solved?

druss PI Level 1

Does the newest Lightroom update 2015.2.? take care of the export problems of 2015.2.1? The notes on the update only refer to its addressing performance problems.

• 1. Re: Export solved?
          Akash Sharma Adobe Employee

Hi drussPI

Greetings!!

The latest release  provides a performance fix related to Import and also fixes crashing bugs identifying in the Lightroom CC 2015.2.

Please tell us more about your Export issue with your  system information so that we can help you better.

Regards

~Akash

• 2. Re: Export solved?
            druss PI Level 1

Lightroom 2015.2.1 would crash when told to export multiple images. This is something I do every day. On Adobe's recommendation, I uninstalled Lightroom and reinstalled 2015.1.1. Everything works now, but I do not want to upgrade again until I know that the export problem was addressed. Was it?

• 3. Re: Export solved?
              Akash Sharma Adobe Employee

Thanks for the update.

We have seen this issue being resolved with a new catalog in some cases.

If it doesn't work its recommend to roll back to version 2015.1.1.

We are working towards a fix to this issue.

~Akash

• 4. Re: Export solved?
                druss PI Level 1

Thank you. I will skip this current upgrade and wait for the export issue to be addressed. That issue makes Lightroom worthless to a working pro.

• 5. Re: Export solved?
                  JimHess Adobe Community Professional & MVP

It's interesting that you are referring to this as "the export issue" because I don't experience that problem of exporting multiple images with the latest release of Lightroom. The only problem I'm seeing is that I cannot use the slideshow module. So it seems that different computers have different issues. It looks like it might be luck of the draw as to which issues are addressed in the next update.

• 6. Re: Export solved?
                    druss PI Level 1

I realize that there have been several problems with 2.1.1. Slideshow has not been an issue for me, although I have only needed to use it twice with 2.1.1. For my workflow, I can do without slideshow. I cannot use Lightroom, however, to process my clients' pictures if I cannot export them. I'll hope yours and all the other issues get solved in the next update.