Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Foutieve e-mail adressen verwijderen.

New Here ,
Nov 01, 2015 Nov 01, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

L.S.,

Ik heb Adobe Digital Editions 4.5 op mijn pc staan.

Daar staan voor de autorisatie 2 e-mail adressen in.

Eén van die e-mail adressen is niet meer in gebruik, daar dat adres een tijdje geleden is gehacked, en door mij dus is verwijderd (ook door Microsoft).

Ik wil dat adres dus ook van de autorisatie af.

Hoe doe ik dat zonder mijn hoofdautorisatie, dus mijn inlog e-mail adres, kwijt te raken?

Met groet,

Rob

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You must used the Adobe ID, which has authorize by the first open of the eBook. The Adobe ID is the Key to read the eBook.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am sorry that I posted my question in Dutch (which is my native language).

I know what Adobe ID I have to use, but one of the e-mail accounts I had used in the past is no longer valid, and I want to remove that e=mail account from the Authorization screen in Adobe Digital Editions.

The top one is no longer in use, because that account was hacked, and therefore removed.

I hope it will now be clear what I ment.

Greetings,

Rob

Knipsel.JPG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Then try this: Go to help. Remove authorize. In this should windows should choose the Adobe ID, which are remove. If it not work say if you used Windows or Macintosh.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines