1 Reply Latest reply on Nov 1, 2015 4:24 PM by John T Smith

    I need to switch my form of payment from one credit card to another. How do i do this??


      I am currently paying for Adobe CC with one credit card. However, I need to cancel the payments on that credit card and switch it to another credit card. How do I do this? Do i just need to cancel and purchase it again?? thank you!!